Damian Welsh Classic Salmon Fly Tyer's Facebook Wall

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates

Hi All,

Just popping in after several months of neglecting my blog and decided to add a few items and at least post a quick hello and update you on a few developments.

I am working on several fly tying projects at the moment and keeping busy with orders. I am looking to expand my business and am working on a Signature Line of Leather Fly Fishing Accessories that I will be promoting shortly, they'll be available through my website,
http://riversedgeflyfishing.googlepages.com and also my ebay store, River's Edge Fly Fishing Ebay Store .

Stay tuned for more info, also check the website for updates on the availability of products.

Well, Back to the Vise! Keep Tying!!

All the Best,

Damian Lee Welsh

No comments: