Damian Welsh Classic Salmon Fly Tyer's Facebook Wall

Monday, September 25, 2006

Well it's been awhile since I posted anything, things have been pretty busy, haven't done much tying at all. I've been sick a week and a half and starting to shake it a bit, that time of year.

I've also been working on landing another job and as of today I'm finished working for EDS Canada and start in the next few weeks a new exciting career as a Call Centre Manager with another Company. I'll be moving at the end of October about 200 km's further up Cape Breton Island to a Town called Cheticamp and I'm looking forward to next years Salmon Season.

Here's some pictures from my week-end fishing trip with my father and uncle.















This is a shot of our Clubs Camp. A shot of my Dad landing a fish while my uncle
plays another, double header!!!

All in all we had a great trip, good food, good laughs and good fishing!!! Thanks for doing all the
dishes guys!!!!

No comments: